and Data Section
The objective of the counseling office is to help the students make self-assessment, fit in students’ lives, adapt to the society, and select their education or career path. Our service mainly includes:
1. Establishing the students’ data
2. Combining individual counseling, group counseling and case conference
3. Making individual educational plan (IEP) and arrange courses for the students with disabilities
4. Conducting psychological tests
5. Holding seminars for teachers
6. Publishing counseling journals for the students and parents, integrating the faculty, parents and social resource, and transfer individual cases based on their special needs.