Responsibilities of Each Section
1. Complete the procurement affairs
2. Tidy and beautify dormitory environment.
3. Maintain the school equipment and all public affairs
4. In charge of property custody, accounting, tally, and write-off affairs
5. Building security investigation, fire and public accident insurance, and maintenance affairs
1. Safekeeping of the school seal.
2. Receive, distribute, draft, modify and register the documentations.
3. Record meeting minutes of administration, management and school affairs.
4. Make the documentation processing regulations.
5. Catalogue, sort, and send all current and backdated files.
1. Pay the salary and subsidy as well as the insurance fees. Certify the issuance of the loan and taxation and other payments.
2. Keep and distribute the cash invoice and valuable securities of the public treasury.
3. Responsible for the payments receivable and payable, as well as the custodian payments
4. Receive the tuition. Learning guidance payment, fees for education outside the school and for using the air-conditioner in the classroom.
5. Keep the invoices received from all manufactories.
6. Deal with the signature for all checks and the payment of the public treasury.